Information Collection and Use
Unauthorized use of our sites and systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted to a site, is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge that First Bank of Miami may disclose and transfer any information that you provide through this Website to (i) any company within the First Bank of Miami holding group, its affiliates agents or information providers; (ii) to any other person or entity with your consent; or (iii) if we have a right or duty to disclose or are permitted or compelled to so disclose such information by law.
We may monitor, track and record the use of this Website at all times. Anyone using this Website expressly consents to such monitoring, tracking and recording.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Copyright and Trademarks
The content found within this website, including but not limited to all design, text, sound recordings and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by First Bank of Miami or any existing subsidiaries. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, they may not be copied, displayed, transmitted, distributed, performed, licensed, altered, framed, stored for any subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without our written consent.
Certain portions of this system are restricted to authorized users only. Access by unauthorized individuals may violate state and federal law. Attempts to access the system by unauthorized individuals will be prosecuted. Unauthorized use includes, without limitation, unauthorized use of passwords or information on this system.
Web Content and Materials
The information on this Website is for information purposes only. Materials contained in this Website – and the terms and conditions of the access to and use of such information and materials – are subject to change without notice.
You agree that you will not engage in any activities related to the Website that are contrary to applicable law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you may have with First Bank of Miami and you will establish commercially reasonable security procedures and controls to limit access to any password or other identifying information to authorized individuals.
All information submitted via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of First Bank of Miami and shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information that a visitor to this site provides First Bank of Miami through this site. First Bank of Miami shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as specifically agreed or required by law.
Links to Other Sites
Links to non- First Bank of Miami Websites (“the Bank”) are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the customer and “the Bank” has no control over the content on such non-First Bank of Miami sites. If you choose to link to a Website not controlled by “the Bank”, First Bank of Miami makes no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the content of such site, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability thereof for any particular purpose, nor does warrant that such site or content is free from any claims of copyright, trademark or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such site or content is devoid of viruses or other contamination.
Limitation of Liability
In no event First Bank of Miami (“the Bank”) or their respective employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any damages which may be incurred by you or any person arising out of or relating to the use of or the inability to use the website, content or any products or services.
In no event “the Bank” is liable for any failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: Internet failures, labor disputes, strikes, civil disturbances, war, terrorism, revolutions, riots, insurrections, labor and /or material shortages, storms, fires, floods, explosions, acts of God, and governmental actions.
Enforceability and Governing Law
In the event any of the terms or provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be enforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall be unimpaired and the enforceable term or provision shall be replaced by such enforceable term or provision as comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable term or provision. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to any other agreements you have entered into with First Bank of Miami. The user’s access to and use of the Website, and the terms of this disclaimer are governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
1. Your wireless carrier’s standard messaging rates apply to SMS correspondence. First Bank of Miami does not charge for any content; however, downloadable content may incur additional charges from your wireless carrier. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside of our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your Wireless Carrier.
2. You represent that you are the owner, or authorized user of the wireless device you use to receive the service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
3. We will send you a message only once, and only with your explicit agreement as indicated by your continuation of the process flow.
4. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
5. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time, and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop, and improve the service. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data from your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies. We will only use the information you provide to the service to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in this document. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
6. The service as well as the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us and our licensors, and is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with, or disrupt the service or its functionality.
7. The service is available only in the United States.
8. We reserve the right to alter charges and/or these terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate the service to you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. Your service is also subject to termination in the event your wireless service terminates or lapses. We may discontinue the service at any time.
9. If you have any questions, e-mail BANKSUPPORT@firstbankmiami.com. You can also text the word HELP to 32858 to get additional information about the service. If you receive a message from us unexpectedly, you can text the word STOP to 32858. We do not charge for help or info messages; however, your normal carrier rates apply.
Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.